2023 Call for Poster Abstracts
NEW Deadline: June 16, 2023 at 11:59 pm US Central Time
The IDF World Dairy Summit (WDS) is the International Dairy Federation's annual global symposium that brings together more than 1000 dairy industry stakeholders from 35+ countries for a thought-leader, policy, scientific and technical conference, as well as networking events. US-IDF is honored to be able to host the 2023 IDF World Dairy Summit with the theme BE Dairy'Boundless Potential, Endless Possibilities.
Be Seen and Be Engaged at the world's largest dairy conference, happening in Chicago, Illinois, USA in October 2023 by participating in the poster session.
We welcome all kinds of posters to be presented at the IDF World Dairy Summit-- case studies, research, and commercial based posters.
Categories for posters: The following are the categories in which you may submit an abstract:
- Safety & Quality - Microbiology: safety and microbiological quality aspects of milk and dairy products
- Safety & Quality - Chemistry and Composition: methods for measuring chemical contamination and quality composition parameters of milk and dairy products that are essential in building mutual understanding and trust in the international dairy sector
- Nutrition and Health: exploring the dairy sector's potential for addressing malnutrition in all its forms and creating food security
- Animal Health and Farm Management: new developments in animal health and animal welfare and their implications on disease prevention considering aspects relating to farm economics, food safety, human health, and dairy technology
- Dairy Technology: technological and scientific aspects of processing, packaging, storage and distribution of dairy ingredients, as well as exploration of innovation and optimization of processes
- Environment and Sustainability: new ways to improve environmental sustainability, increase energy efficiencies, reduce greenhouse gas emissions and water use, save energy, and lower operating costs for dairy farms and processors.
- Marketing and Economics: economic and statistical information of the world dairy sector, main drivers of dairy
Please select among the following types of posters when submitting the abstract within one of the above seven categories. Selecting the type of poster will allow judges to evaluate them appropriately.
- Case Study – In-depth examination of real-world applications
- Research – Research that is or will be published in peer-reviewed journals
- Commercial – Scientific evidence related to new products or solutions that aid the Global Dairy Sector
Why submit an abstract?
- Be recognized for accepted poster abstracts with a virtual badge on LinkedIn from IDF
- Be rewarded
- Top winner from each of the seven categories will receive a 2023 IDF World Dairy Summit Plaque and recognition on LinkedIn
- One overall winner ($1000 + Plaque)
NOTE: the recipient of the overall winner must be physically present for the poster session to receive the cash award.
- Be engaged through opportunities for interaction with government administrators and industry leaders from more than 35 countries.
- March 27th – Call for Abstracts
- June 16th – NEW Deadline for submission
- July 12th – Selection of Abstracts
- September 15th – Deadline for submission of poster and video (90 seconds)
- October 10th – Poster/video judging complete
Poster Abstract Submission Form
Sample Poster Abstract